How to Play . . .
Played throughout the world, Roulette is a Casino Classic!
- Place your money or cash chips on the table, for your Dealer to collect and exchange for coloured chips to play.
- Place your bets (coloured chips) by positioning your chips on the numbers the table
- The Dealer then spins the ball onto the Roulette wheel – if the ball drops into the number you placed your chips on YOU WIN!
- Your winnings will be paid to you depending upon the odds shown at the table
- If the ball doesn’t land on your number, unfortunately, you’ll have to say goodbye to your chips, but better luck next time!
Casino Brag is very similar to Texas Hold-em Poker with the winning card combinations much the same. The only difference is that Brag is played with 3 cards instead of 5.
- Place your bet on the box marked ‘ante’
- The Dealer will deal 3 cards to each player and 3 to themselves
- Look at your cards. If you want to stay in the game, place your ‘play’ bet on the table (this should be the same amount as your ‘ante’ bet)
- If you want to leave the game, just say ‘fold’ this will mean you will lose your ‘ante’ bet.
- If the Dealer’s hand doesn’t have at least a Queen High it doesn’t qualify so your ‘ante’ bet will be paid even money and your ‘play’ bet will be returned to you.
- If the dealer does have a Queen High, you win evens on both your ‘ante’ and ‘play’ bets if your own hand is better.
- If the dealer’s hand is better than yours, you lose both bets.
- You can place an optional separate bet on the Pair Plus box at the start of each game, just ask the dealer for more information.
Hands Rank In The Following Order From Low To High
High Card: Ace being the highest and all 3 of your cards play, i.e. A-K –J would beat A-K-10
One Pair: Aces are highest followed by Kings and down in normal order, all 3 card play again so 9-9-K would beat 9-9-Q
A Flush: All 3 card in the same suit, an ace flush being the highest and again all 3 cards come in to play, no suit is worth more than any other.
A Run: Commonly known as a straight in poker 3 running cards i.e. 3-4-5, the highest run is A-2-3 followed by A-K-Q then K-Q-J and so on, the lowest being 2-3-4.
A running flush: 3 running cards of the same suit, the same rules apply as above with A-2-3 being the highest. A running flush is also known as a bouncer as in “10, jack, queen on the bounce”
A Prail: 3 cards of the same value also known as 3 of a kind. 3-3-3 is the highest hand in 3 card brag followed by A-A-A then K-k-K and so on.
The aim is to get to 21 and beat the dealer, so why not give it a go?
- The Dealer will deal two cards to all players, Jacks, Queens and Kings count as 10 and Aces can be 11 or 1 depending on how the score affects your hand, the rest of the cards are at face value.
- If you want more cards to get closer to 21, ask the dealer for another card, but if you’re happy with your hand just say ‘no more cards’.
- If the total of your cards added together is over 21 then you’re bust!
- When you and the other players are happy with their hand, the dealer will draw one or more cards for themselves.
- The player who holds the cards which total the closest to 21 wins!
- If the dealer has the same hand as you, no one wins but no-one loses either.
TEXAS HOLD EM POKER
The most popular Poker game today, so give it a go!
- A single deck of cards is used and each player is dealt 2 cards that only they can see.
- 5 communal cards are also dealt
- The cards are dealt in 4 stages with a round of betting after each stage.
- The player has 3 options during each betting stage, check, bet or fold, dependant on the action of the player to the right
- After the final round, if more than one player is left in the game, the player with the best Poker hand, using any combination of their own 2 cards and the 5 communal cards, wins!
POKER WINNING HANDS (BEST HAND FIRST)
- Royal Flush 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace of all the same suit
- Straight Flush A run of any five cards of the same suit
- Four of a Kind Four of the same cards e.g. 4 Aces, 4 Jacks
- Full House 3 of a Kind, e.g. 3 Sevens and a Pair, 2 Two’s
- Flush All five cards of the same suit, not in order
- Straight A run of five cards of any suit
- Three of a Kind e.g. 3 Aces, 3 Jacks
CASINO GAMES AVAILABLE
|GAME||NUMBER OF TABLES||TABLE MIN||TABLE MAX||TABLE MAX|
|CASINO BRAG||2||£2||£50 ANTE||£20 PAIR PLUS|
If you would like further information about any of our Casino games, or to arrange your learn to play night, please call us on (+44) 1624 682790 after 6pm