These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages and the online hotel reservation service provided are owned, operated and provided by the Palace Hotel & Casino part of the Sefton Group of companies in the Isle of Man, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
The terms & conditions detailed below apply to all reservations booked via both this website and the hotel direct. When you make a booking, your contract will be with the hotel where your reservation is made. All breaks and rates are offered subject to availability. Promotional rates offered from time to time may have limited availability or be restricted to certain hotels.
1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings for the services we offer are also subject to our Booking Conditions.
2. In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website “We”, “us” and “our” means Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino/Sefton Group PLC.
3. You warrant that you are 18 years of age or over, and have the legal capacity to use the site and to create a legally binding contract. You warrant that all personal information submitted during the accommodation booking is correct, and you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
4. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
5. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the services featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
6. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us (including The Majestic Chinese Restaurant www.themajestic.co.im). We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
Unless stated otherwise, prices quoted are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double-bedded room. All prices include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice, however, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
The price is inclusive of a twin or double bedroom (single-bedded rooms for single guests where available) with colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and private en-suite bathroom.
Upgraded rooms and Suites are available and for a supplement. Upgrade supplements are per room, per night. These rooms may have extra facilities. Please ask our Reservations Team for details +44 (0) 1624 662662.
Individual guests using a single-bedded room where available at the hotel are charged the standard rate quoted for the single room. When no single rooms are available, or an individual guest requires a double or twin room for single occupancy, the rate quoted and charged will be based on Single Occupancy in a double or twin room, as shown.
Up to 2 children under the age of 12 may be accommodated when sharing a Deluxe room with adults. Children will be accommodated on a sofa bed in these rooms. Inter-connecting rooms may also be available, please ask our Reservations Team for details +44 (0) 1624 662662.
Availability of suitable rooms is limited and may require the use of portable beds. All children’s meals, including breakfast, should be paid for directly at the hotel reception upon checkout.
Regretfully we are unable to provide a babysitting or baby-listening service at the hotel. On occasion, we may be able to provide information for local, registered, babysitting services.
We offer modified facilities for guests with impaired mobility. Whilst not having special facilities, the hotel has mainly level access to public areas and accessible bathrooms. Please note all rooms are en-suite and have showers over the bath. For further information on the facilities at the hotel please call the Reservations Team +44 (0) 1624 662662.
Unfortunately, with the exception of assistance dogs, we do not allow pets at our hotels. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We provide an onsite car park with ample parking, available for use by our guests at a nominal charge. Please use the pay and display car parking terminals located in the car park and display your ticket clearly on the dashboard. Car parking charges will not apply on Isle of Man public holidays. Please contact the hotel directly for further details +44 (0) 1624 662662.
Checking in and Out
Check-in time is strictly from 16:00 hours on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate your room by12:00 noon on the day of departure unless otherwise sanctioned, at the Manager’s discretion. The hotel reserves the right to apply a late checkout charge.
All reservations which include breakfast offer a full traditional or continental breakfast with tea or coffee. All reservations which include a dinner include a three-course Carvery dinner in the Paragon Restaurant. Where the hotel does not offer a three-course Carvery dinner, an allowance (the amount of which varies), is allocated towards dining from the House Menu. There is no refund for meals not taken or unused allocation. Lunch cannot be taken instead of dinner.
Leisure & Spa facilities
Leisure and spa facilities are available for use by hotel residents, offering free use of standard amenities. A charge will be made for the use of certain services. Under 16’s are not permitted to use the gymnasium and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when using other facilities. Under 6’s are not permitted to use spa pools, saunas or steam rooms.
The hotel may have specific rules, procedures and policies relating to access to and use of the hotel and facilities at the hotel (such as health and safety, security, smoking and behaviour of guests). You must comply with those rules, procedures and policies and any reasonable requests by the hotel. You are responsible for any acts or omissions.
Please note that the hotel operates a 100% smoke-free policy throughout the complex. Smoking shelters are provided outside the hotel reception and across all gaming areas. Please co-operate to any reasonable requests by the hotel.
To make a hotel reservation you can book online at www.palacehotelcasino.co.im – 24 hours a day, or by calling the hotel direct on +44 (0)1624 662662.
Your booking will be treated as an offer by you to enter into a contract with the hotel on these terms and conditions. Any alternative terms and conditions provided by you will not apply. By making the booking, you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking. We reserve the right to reject your booking and no contract will exist between you and the hotel unless we confirm acceptance of your booking in writing or by accepting payment from you. An automated email acknowledging receipt of your booking shall not be treated as acceptance of your booking.
Cancellations & Amendments
Rates quoted are per room, per night unless stated otherwise.
If you have booked a Best Available Rate the cancellation policy is 4 pm 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours will be subject to a full cancellation charge of the first nights’ accommodation.
If you have booked on an “Advanced purchase rate” full pre-payment will be taken from credit card details provided at booking stage. These rates represent a significant discount from our Rack rates, therefore, it is not subject to change or cancellation without the loss of monies paid.
If you have booked a special offer where pre-payment is required, full pre-payment will be taken from credit card details provided at booking stage and will not be refundable in the event of cancellation or change.
The cancellation policy for Group bookings and special events differs from our standard cancellation policy and full terms and conditions will be issued prior to confirmation of booking.
Any changes to, or cancellation of your booking, must be made via the same method the booking was originally made or by calling the hotel. In any event, you must ensure that you are given an operator name or reference number for the amendment or cancellation to apply. Amendments or cancellations cannot be made online, nor will they be accepted by a simple receipt of an automated delivery email.
We shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or loss due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury, fraud or any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
If any provision or right under these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions or rights under these terms and conditions shall be unaffected as if such invalid or unenforceable part did not exist.
These terms and conditions contain all the terms and conditions between you and the hotel regarding your booking. No representation, undertaking, warranties or promise shall be taken to have been given or implied, except as set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
Even though any contract between you and the hotel relating to your booking is concluded over the internet or by telephone, you agree that it has been concluded in the Isle of Man in writing. Any such contract will be governed by Isle of Man law and you accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give any right or benefit to any person who is not a party to it.
Use of ‘Cookies’
When you view the site, we may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable us to tailor the site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file is used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to you. Your internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions. The “cookie” file may be deleted 30 days after the date on which you last access the site.
Complaints or Comments
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at the hotel should be made to the hotel’s General Manager at the time of the visit so that it can be resolved as soon as possible. Problems which are not reported during your stay should be put in writing to the General Manager, Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino, Central Promenade, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 4NA